I have never have thought designer labels were the most important thing when it comes to clothes. Sure I would enjoy a pair of J. Brand Jeans just as much as the next girl but, alas my children come first and therefore I don’t find these luxuries at the top of my priority list. I am, however, a complete and utter label addict when it comes to my makeup. With Christmas coming up and kids toy prices on the rise, I decided as long as I could find exact dups that I would switch to cheaper versions. Here is what I have found for the face.
My Current Face Products:
1. Dior Skinflash Radiance Pen in the color Candlelight – Use to disguise dark circles or as a highlighter. $37.00
2. Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup in the color Ivory 010. $47.00
3. Dior Hydra Life Comfort Creme- The best moisturizer that I have ever used. It leaves the skin hydrated and soft. $56.00
4. Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Light- Sets your liquid foundation and concealer and gives a flawless finish. $26.00
5. MAC Fix Plus Spray- Use to completely set your entire face of makeup, as a base, and to foil pigmented eye shadows. $20.00
These are my favorite face products. They may be pricey but since it’s the only thing that I splurge on, I think they are well worth the price, especially since they last for months.
For a less expensive version, here are some amazing dups (Most of which can be found at Target, or Tarjay as I like to call it.)
1. Boots Number 7 Radiant Glow Concealer $12.99
2. Boots Number 7 Stay Perfect Foundation $13.99
3. Olay Moisterizer Total Effects ( The highest rated Drugstore Moisterizer out there!) $18.99
4. Palladio Rice Powder ( I use the color natural, works as well as Bare Minerals in setting foundation and covering up any flaws) $3.99
5. Mark Opportunity Multi-tasking Refresher Face Mist (Works the same as MAC Fix Plus but for a fraction of the cost) $7.99
6. MILANI Luminous (Almost an exact dup to Nars Orgasm) $5.99
7. Boots no17 Instant Glow Bronzing Powder (An amazing alternative to Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola for only $12.00
Hope this list of dups helps for those of you who are trying to do the same!